Here are the key benefits* of choosing Q-Go Priority for your shipment
- Highest priority - your freight is uplifted before all other cargo
- Latest booking window - for eligible customers, book up to 75 minutes before departure for selected goods so last-minute freight can be accommodated
- Book by selecting your preferred lodgement time to suit your urgent freight needs
- Accredited agents (Regulated Air Cargo Agents, Accredited Air Cargo Agents and Known Consignors) can request a flight at time of booking - a unique benefit of Q-Go Priority shipments
- Later lodgement time – accredited agents can lodge as late as 45 minutes prior to selected flight departure on most Qantas flights for freight under 50kg
- Earlier collection time - clears our terminal at its destination faster than other cargo
* Due to potential schedule changes on our domestic network, effective for bookings from 23 March 2020, the Money Back Guarantee usually available on Q-Go Priority will not apply as shipments may not travel on the selected flight. All other product benefits remain unchanged.