- Priority space access -Yes. By prior arrangement on selected flights (subject to availability)
- Booking required - Yes.
- Cancellation policy - No.
Unique items need special planning and careful handling
Booking, acceptance and delivery times - As per agreement with your Qantas Freight sales representative.
Special handling - As per agreement with your Qantas Freight sales representative.
Dedicated labelling - No. However special handling processes are in place to ensure freight is highly monitored.
Dangerous goods - As per agreement with your Qantas Freight sales representative.
Online tracking - Yes. Registered users can monitor freight at important steps of its journey.
Freight monitoring - Dedicated guard or courier monitoring available by prior arrangement.
- Dedicated containers available - Yes. Shipper loaded units accepted by prior arrangement (subject to availability)
- Loose freight - Yes. You may lodge loose freight if this suits your shipping needs
- Security restricted strong rooms - Available at selected ground handling facilities by prior arrangement (subject to availability)
- Coolrooms / freezers - Available at selected terminals by prior arrangement (subject to availability).
When you next consider arrangements for moving goods, we welcome the opportunity to understand your freight requirements.
Contact your local freight sales office or phone our Customer Service team on 13 12 13 within Australia.