- Priority space access - Yes. For guaranteed freight uplift please book with Q-GO Priority.
- Booking required - Yes.
- Cancellation policy - No.
Because preserving product integrity matters
Special handling - Individually noted on load documentation and notice to operating captain.
Dedicated labelling - Yes. Labels identify Q-GO Pharma freight to ensure handling of your freight receives high priority on the ground and in the air.
Dangerous goods - Yes.
Online tracking - Yes. Registered users can monitor Q-GO Pharma freight at important steps of its journey.
Freight monitoring - Dedicated guard or courier monitoring available by prior arrangement.
- Dedicated containers available - Yes. Shipper loaded units accepted by prior arrangement (subject to availability)
- Loose freight - Yes. You may lodge loose freight if this suits your shipping needs.
- Security restricted strong rooms - Available at selected ground handling facilities by prior arrangement (subject to availability)
- Coolrooms / freezers - Available at selected ground handling facilities by prior arrangement (subject to availability)
When you next consider arrangements for moving goods, we welcome the opportunity to understand your freight requirements.
Contact your local freight sales office or phone our Customer Service team on 13 12 13 within Australia.