Safety at our terminals is our first priority and we want to ensure that all customers visiting our facilities at Terminal 2 are aware that our lodgement and collection area is in close proximity to our operational areas. Please read and familiarise yourself with the safety measures in place for cars/vans and trucks to create a safe experience when visting our domestic terminal.
In our terminals, customers must adhere to our safety principles which include:
- Follow directional signage for vehicles and pedestrians including parking bays and footways
- Remain in vehicles when waiting in equipment areas, forklift zones and dock areas unless for operational purposes
- Wear high-vis clothing and steel cap boots when entering docs or forklift/truck bays
- Practise COVID-safe principles including sanitising hands and staying at least 1.5m apart
- Wear a mask – if you don’t have one, we can provide you with a single-use mask which will need to be disposed of off-site
For safety reasons, children under 17 years old are not permitted in the terminal.
All freight from Sydney must be pre-screened and presented with a CSD or screened at the terminal and fees will apply. Find out more.